Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Fun Things I have Found in the City

There are some weird things that I have found in the City.  Just odds and ends of things here and there.

I was at a store, and came out to find this...

AND they didn't even move when I walked around to take a better picture

I LOVE LOVE this place - Superdawg

What I found extremely odd, they have a TV hanging under the EL and it gives you news, weather and train times.

1) This is one of the 6 corners I go through daily.  This is just mindboggling

2)  This is part of the above picture, put this to the left and then then think of having to walk across this

I LOVE THIS!  (which is why I have it on my blog twice)

This is obviously an advertisement for a dentist but it is amazingly unique.
I found this one day accidentally.  I went by it many times before I just happened to see it.  It is a chair.  WHY?? I don't know.

These are becoming amazingly scarce anymore and I am constantly amazed whenever I find another one.  PLUS it has its own art on it.

I took this picture because of the street art on the side and I wanted to capture the building it was on.  AS I drove past it I happened to look into the window of the store front.  IT has what looks like crystals hanging all through the buiilding, different levels.  I do not think you can walk through that room without hitting one.


This was a fence off our alley.  It WAS January when I took this.  JANUARY in CHICAGO.  AND that is moss growing on the gate.




Carl Schurz High School.  I love the design and its huge.  I do not think I was able to capture the design but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.