Saturday, March 4, 2017

Chicago - as never before seen through my eyes

I should possibly have been an architect.  I love redesigning almost every building I walk into.  What is sooooo surprising about this extended visit to my homeland is that I am thrust into the city and am actually enjoying the street art as well as the buildings.  I have taken many pictures while I sit at the many many many (have I said MANY) stop lights and stops because of traffic without lights.  Come and enjoy some of them with me.

I think I shall start with the street art.  These pictures aren't the best angles because I had to take them on the fly, or while stopping at a light.  I am not sure if some of these were commissioned or someone just had a lot of time on their hands. 




 




This was taken near the Congress Theater. 
Apparently it is Jimmi Hendrix and I suspect the smaller one is Elton John




I love this one.  Instead of having a billboard,
they had this painted on the outside of their restaurant.

Someday I will get a better pic of this. 
BUT this is as good as I can get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.