My life changed on January 16, 2016. SO that is where I will begin (for now!). Those that know me KNOW that I fly from topic to topic so you will have to read between the lines for the most part to keep up with me.
At the beginning of January, my 5th niece in a long line of nieces, Sarah, called me to tell me she was visiting my mother in Chicago and had to return to NC in a few days. My mother had fallen and hit her head on the kitchen table. I told my niece I would get my clients prepared for me to be in Chicago for awhile and would get out there. We have great neighbors on my Mom's block and they all pitched in to watch over my mom until I could make it out.
I did not plan on this being a forever trip, just a few weeks to assess how she was doing and maybe have a discussion with my sister (who also lives in CO) about what we should do next. This is what I had waiting on me back into the city.
 |
| Banana kisses |
 |
| 4th Niece in succession, Kim |
 |
| One of many cousins, Bob |
 |
| My mother, cookie in hand |
 |
| One of my oldest bestest buddies, Ferdie |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.